Monday 10 March 2014

Questionnaire


I have decided to create a questionnaire to gather audience feedback from my first draft, so that I can take the audience feedback on board when creating my second draft. I felt that the best way to gather this audience feedback was via questionnaire, because they are less time consuming that interviews, therefore I can gather more information in less time. I decided to structure my questionnaire in the form of both open and closed questions therefore giving me two types of data, qualitative and quantitative. In terms of question structure I decided to use a Likert scale, as results from Likert scales are much easier to interpret and gather conclusions from, than open questions. I used a 4 pointed Likert scale in all of my questions, as if I used a 5 pointed, it gives a middle point, which when answering people may use as to not give a conclusive answer, therefore by using a 4 pointed, each question will give a definite answer. I used a different structure for the last question, as I felt it was also important for the audience to answer a open question, giving their own personal feedback and improvements.

I will give this questionnaire to a mixture of both media and non-media students, then collect the results and put them into a bar graph, to see clearly an overall consensus.        

No comments:

Post a Comment